Ohhhh labradors... when there’s a will there’s a way 🍫🍫🍫 Obviously, project infiltrate the chocolate while mom was at work was a success! Even left me 2 pieces, so considerate! 😇 However, this landed Penny a trip to the vet to induce vomiting🤮. Tbh, the smell was quite appealing 😂😂 Then our friend @jasonkleefman helped feed us some charcoal-wet food meatballs and we were the best patient. Pongo was a superstar for the whole process too! These two are always keeping me on my toes, I’m so grateful the timing wasn’t too late 🐕🌻🐾 Chocolate toxicity clinical signs can take hours to appear and may even last for days. Containing theobromine and caffeine, which dogs cannot metabolize easily the way we can, makes them more sensitive to the chemicals’ effects. The most common signs include restlessness, increased heart rate, panting, increased thirst, vomiting and/or diarrhea. 💓💗🤒💩🥵🤮This can lead to tremors, seizures or heart failure if left untreated. A 50lb dog only needs to ingest 1oz of bakers/dark chocolate or 9oz of milk chocolate to cause the potential of poisoning. #pennyandpongo #vettechlife #chocolatetoxicity #talesofalab #ovc
This site was developed with Instagram API, this api is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. Source is Instagram of all contents on this site.